Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Session

So I had a great time with the Pettit Family this last weekend. Their little boy was too funny. At first he was not too sure about this photo session and was more interested in collecting sticks and rocks. That is more fun I guess for a 2 year old... But he soon warmed up to me and showed his fun side and smiled lots toward the end and Im sure that Mom and Dad happy.  I had taken them to a new location and a location that she had found too, it was good to have some new places to photograph. All worked out great and I would say we had a very successful day.



1 comments:

Melissa said...

jess- they look great. I have had a lot of comments on the pictures you took. You do a great job.
thanks for doing our family pics.
Your the best!

here is my blog:
www.ballantyneclan.blogspot.com