Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Approaching: My Boys

With Halloween approaching this week my boys get ready to celebrate it with friends last night at a Harvest Festival. They had no problem putting all that makeup on their faces, I was very surprised at that too. Before we had the makeup applied they had a great time singing and dancing with their guitars. Too Cute, everyday they amaze me with all the fun things they like to do to keep themselves amused.






Now that this week is about over Im sure you are getting ready for the  next holiday that arrives... Thanksgiving and before you know it, it will be Christmas! 

5 Weeks till December do you have your Holiday Session Booked?? 
If not, call me soon to set up a date and time! 
805-404-9869

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love their costumes!

Jen said...

Your boys are too cute!!! We are looking forward to seeing you guys for Thanksgiving.

Alicia said...

Jessica~ Kody and Cole are hilarious with their guitars!!! I love the costumes & makeup. It is so funny that they did not mind having it on thier faces. I miss them, they are getting to be such big boys. :) It will be fun to be able to see you and your little family soon!