Monday, September 17, 2012

Maternity Family Photography, Moorpark, California- Gonzalez

Ah, How I love the warm sunshine feel to this photo session with Lauren, Andrew, Lucas and coming soon Gage.
My dear friends here are some of my favorite people to photograph, so in love and so photogenic. With little to no direction they just have fun and are so relaxed. I love them all so much and I am truly missing them while I am here in Virginia. But Im super excited to be back in California in November to  photograph their growing family.






















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can someone please forward my email address to Andrew - I have spent 20 years searching for him, was told he was dead - I am SO happy to see this beautiful family, with my old friend very much alive!!

Sincerely Lena from Norway

leneyt@live.no