Monday, April 29, 2013

California Sun!

This adorable family volunteered to be one of our models for the Blue Lilly Workshop too... Im really loving the warm California sun in these shots. I just love lens flares and warm soft sun highlights.. its just so dreamy. Oh I how I long to be back there some day....Grateful I was there to soak it all in.

Speaking of being there, I am going to be in California End of May. Anyone interested in setting up a session with me can shoot me an email.
Available date: May 30 morning & 31 morning and evening.
Email: jessica@piscitellophotography.com

Oh and this lovely mama is Elizabeth Bryant, she has a very fun blog. If you are one to follow blogs this ones for you:

http://elizabethbryant.blogspot.com/

She features lots of fun mom tidbits, recipes, traveling and lots more...



Have a Happy Monday today!














0 comments: